The apartment is located at the heart of Albiez, an authentic village and ski resort in Maurienne, Savoie. It’s ideal for families for up to 6 people. Situated on the ground floor of a traditional chalet, it gives you direct access to the slopes and is 2 minutes away from all amenities: ski school, crèche, cinema, restaurants, etc. It enjoys a direct entrance and a spacious sunny terrace with stunning views of the local glacier.
Bed linen and towels on demand with supplement
For up to 6 people, this 58sqm property enjoys a large lounge and dining area with an open kitchen, one bedroom with a queen-size bed, another bedroom with two single beds, a separate toilet and two bathrooms including one with a toilet and a bath.
A private parking space is available right in front of the entrance door of the property.
– Large 30sqm lounge with beautiful open kitchen
– Massive wooden dining-table for up to 8 people, large bay and French windows giving direct access to the terrasse with an outstanding view over the glacier.
– One bedroom with a confortable double bed 180×200 and plenty of storage space, French window opening onto the terrace.
– One bedroom with two confortable single beds 90×200 (can sleep 2 adults)
– One lounge with a confortable convertible sofa 160×200 (can sleep 2 adults)
– Separate toilet with hand-washing basin
– Italian shower room with washing basin and towel heater
– Bathroom with bath, toilet and washing basin, towel heater and washing machine
– Private heated ski-locker in locked communal area
– Private parking space right in front of the entrance door le linge
No-smoking, pets not allowed
Modern and quality equipment:
Induction cooking, electrical oven, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave oven, dishwasher, extractor hood, toaster, kettle, mixer.
Nespresso and Aeroccino machine
Bose bluetooth speaker
Iron and ironing board
Heated floor and heat pump/air conditioning
Plastic bowls and plates